"You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you” - Sarah Ban Breathnack
It is no secret that Gratitude is helping people transform their mindset into getting what they want. Having gratitude for your life is not always easy when it seems as though everything is going wrong, but if you can start your day with the thoughts of being thankful for what you have and appreciating the here and now instead of dreading your to do list and wondering where you all went wrong - I promise things will start to shift. There is always someting in life you can be thankful for, but thats the easy part. The harder part is to remain grateful in situations that test and try you over and over again. We've created this Ritual to help you with just that, to find gratitude in those moments.
1. Take 3 deep breaths
2. Place one hand on your heart and one hand on your solar plexus
3. Imagine a current situation in your life that is bothering you
4. Move beyond the annoyance and unsettling emotions. Feel into this. Give yourself time and space for those feelings. Take a deep breath. Notice where you feel this frustration in your body.
5. Look beyond the situation, what is this showing you about yourself, another person, and your environment.
6. Find gratitude in this situation, no matter how small.
7. Take 3 deep breath
8. Send peace and resolution to this situation and any person involved with it. Send them love, good health, and patience to work through what is happening.
9. Send yourself love, good health, and patience for what is happening.
10. Imagine a bright white light all around your body. Feel it in your hands. Feel your solar plexus taking your power back from the situation. Feel your heart, opening and sending love to yourself and all around you.
11. Let the light take over and feel the support and endless love from your ancestors and spirit guides.
12. Journal on what this experience is teaching you and write out 5 things you are grateful for.