1. When in my life did I feel the most secure? What people was I surrounded with during this time and what role did they play into my security?
2. When did things feel the most unstable in my life? What people was I surrounded with during this time and what role did they play into my instability?
3. What do others do that can make me feel left out or unsupported? Did I face similar patterns in my family growing up?
4. What is the biggest thing that could help me feel more secure at this exact moment?
5. What does my perfect “soul tribe” look like?
6. Have I turned to food for comfort? What was happening in my physical world during this time? What was it that I really needed?
7. What is my relationship with money? Do I hoard or overspend money?
8. Has sex ever given me a false sense of security? Do I use sex to as a way to feel close to someone else?
9. What support can I give myself right now? How does it feel when I support myself? Do I typically support myself or tear myself down?
10. Think of a time in my life that I have felt incapable. What tools do I wish I had so that I didn’t have to feel that way. Can I give myself those tools now?
1. At what time(s) in my life did I feel the most joy? What does joy feel like to me? How do I express it? How do I treat myself when I am joyful? How do I treat others?
2. How do I treat people that I am in a relationship (significant other, friends, family) with? Do I give them the space to be themselves? How do I bond to others?
3. What is my relationship with myself? How do I treat myself in front of others? How do I treat myself when I’m alone? How do I practice self-care? If I don’t practice self-care, what is one thing I do can do for myself daily? If I already have a routine, what is my favorite part and why?
4. What makes me feel worthy, loved, and accepted in this world?
5. When I become emotional, how do I self-regulate? If I don’t at all, how do I typically handle my emotions?
6. Do I dwell on my emotions and blame myself? Do I allow others to put their emotional baggage onto me?
7. When in my life have I felt resentment? How did this affect my relationship? Are there any old grudges I am holding onto?
8. What is my relationship with my inner child? Do I let my inner child be heard? Do I let my inner child know that I am here now to handle whatever life throws at us? Does my inner child feel abounded or secure?
9. What is my passion? When do I feel the most creative? How do I express my creativity? Does my creatively freely flow or do I feel blocked?
10. Do I freely express my sexuality or is it suppressed? Do I have shame around any part of my sexuality?
Solar Plexus Chakra
1. What does confidence mean to me? When in my life have I felt confident? What attributed to me feeling this way? How did I act to myself, others, and my pursuits?
2. Do I face achieving my goals with confidence, fear, or a mix of both? Which one wins?
3. Do I believe in myself? Do I believe I can create my reality, reach my goals, and have my dream life? Why or why not?
4. What are my false beliefs about myself and my ability? Do I define myself by the things that have happened to me in my life? Can I be my authentic self in front of others? Do I know who my authentic self is?
5. When in my life have I felt powerful? What was the outcome of my powerful attitude?
6. When in my life have I felt powerless? What was the situation and the outcome? How did this situation sit with me and affect me emotionally? What was the main reason I felt powerless and unable to act on this?
7. Have I ever been shamed in life? Who shamed me? Describe the situation to the best of your ability. What emotions followed this shame?
8. How do I respond to someone when they are trying to shame me? Do I cower down or stand up for myself? If I do stand up for myself, how does this make me feel? If I don’t, what is the reason I couldn’t speak up?
9. What in my life am I shameful over? Write them out no matter how painful they could be. Identify if this is my shame or someone else’s I am carrying. Was this person projecting their shame onto me? Going through the list, rate from 1-10 how much these shame stories hold any real weight in my life.
10. What does my ideal self look like? What is holding me back from stepping into my power? What steps can I take to step into my power more? (even baby steps everyday help.)
1. What is my relationship with myself like? How do I speak to myself? List 5 of your best qualities. How can I get to know myself better?
2. When have I been rejected in life? What emotions came after this rejection? What qualities in others do I reject? What qualities in myself do I reject?
3. How do I define love? Do I have a lot of love in my life? Name times in my life where love was shown in abundance and I felt it all around me. If this is a time of the past, what has changed in my life? If this has never happened to me, how can I give myself the love I’ve been craving?